Saturday

with 3 weeks to go.......

Only 3weeks till our show and we are off to The Sidney Nolan Trust to participate in a steam roller press event, where we have been expected to make a plate which is at least 6foot long, after careful consideration I have decided to work on lino, a huge expense, but me and fellow student Ian have fund raised at university and have managed to raise enough to pay the bulk of our lino, which is costing around £70 to get a six foot by 3 foot piece.
It has taken me nearly two weeks to make my lino print, I have been working on it in the evenings while at university everyday preparing for the show, the week leading up to this event I have stayed up doing the lino until 1am most nights.
Exhausted.....
However it was all worth it, here are some photographs from the event.










I brought together all my knowledge so far on the course to create this piece and I am extremely happy with the result.

My print got chosen to go in a gallery in Prestieigne called the workhouse gallery.....


No comments:

Post a Comment