Wednesday

The importance of recognition.....

On our site tour around Cardiff, we began to locate different people and places around Cardiff, that would help us if we want to further our practice now  outside of the university, but also in helping us navigate our future opportunities, and by aiding us in having contact with these people, we can now decide for ourselves who and what is more relevant to our practice, so in my case in terms of portraiture I might want to get in contact which I have done with fox studios to arrange gallery space, however I might not want to move into outside studios yet as I believe what is important to me at the moment is the ability to be around other students, and also to get the opinions of tutors, so for me my studio at the moment is ideal. However it is important to map out now where I might go to after this year is ended, to envision the course as a small component to our whole profession.
Address's to remember:
G39-Warp (http://www.g39.org/)
Chapter Arts Centre
Milkwood Gallery Roath
TactileBosch (http://tactilebosch.co.uk/)

No comments:

Post a Comment